Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Hello Again!

Well I’ll say one thing for winter, the grey, cloudy, skies make for good photos. That’s probably all the good I'll say about it … just kidding! Outside of the sub zero temps, winter’s blanket of white and frosty trees are really something to behold. For this photo shoot I went back to one of my favorite spots – The Peace River Museum. The grounds are stunning no matter what time of year. I think I have shot there during every season, and I’m sure I’ll find my way there again. It’s beautiful and private, not a lot of people around to look at you funny when you’re taking outfit photos. I have to thank my dad for taking the photos, wouldn’t be able to do it without him. I love the colors of this outfit, the wine and navy work so well together. This outfit came together when I was cleaning my room. I hung them both on the same hanger and thought hmmmm, this could work. I like the cozy and casual feel; I could wear it to church or to school. It’s also warm enough to wear during fall or winter. I love a versatile outfit! My favorite part of the whole outfit (besides the pockets on the dress) is the Necklace. It picks up all the colors in the outfit. This was a great purchase and works with so many outfits. The temperatures are continuing to drop here in the North so you'll see lots more sweaters on this blog from now on. If it's cold where you are I hope you're bundled up nice and warm. Cheers!  
Melanie.








 


Outfit Deets
Sweater: Penningtons
Dress: LucieLu
Leggings: Addition Elle
Boots: Walmart
Necklace:Penningtons 

SOTD:
Winter Song by:Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.

A Thought To Make You Smile:
17 days OFF for Christmas Holidays. 


1 comment: