Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bye Bye Christmas!


Hello people,
 Well today the snow is falling outside and I’m taking down the Christmas decorations. Yes, I know it’s a little late, but it really pains me to take them down. I love the color, the shine, and the fullness it brings to my home. I hate taking it down, there is always this lonely feeling that I can’t seem to shake. I swear I have separation issues hahaha! Alas, it has to be done so this is the weekend to do it. As I put the Christmas decorations away this will also be my last Christmas related post till next year :( This year my family and I started a new family tradition that I hope to continue on with; we had a night of family Christmas baking. Now, first when this idea was proposed I was a little resistant. I thought it would be a little too much Pittman personality in one kitchen hahaha! However, I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised. We had such a great time baking and laughing together! We got plenty of work done and had a great time doing it. Thanks for the idea Jon it was a great one. Bye bye Christmas for another year. You will be missed. Tonight I’m off to see Les Miserables. I am soooooooo stoked. I’ve been waiting to see this one since I heard of its remake. Les Miserables has ALWAYS been my favorite musical. Tonight will be good! I’ll fill you in about it later. Have a great weekend and a great coming week. Chat later.
Melanie.

“Cooking is at once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.”
  Craig Claiborne





















SOTD:
Daylight by: John Mark Mcmillan

Thought To Make You Smile:
Fresh starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment