Friday, January 4, 2013

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, For auld lang syne!


Hello New Year!
A new season, fresh start, clean slate, time to be reborn … no matter how you say it the New Year brings with it HOPE. A chance to start over and change things, I am happy that I have another opportunity to start afresh. Yes, you can begin something new anytime of the year but there is just something with the beginning of a year that inspires one and all to reassess and evaluate life goals. I need to make some changes to my life patterns. I want to work on my personal heath, educational goals, and creative projects. I have some ideas birthing within me. Dreams that I’m hoping and praying will come to fruition in the months to come. The New Year brings a sort of mental detox, a cleansing from stagnate ideas of inadequacies and inabilities. Though I don’t often make resolutions, there are a few goals I’m striving to reach in 2013. I’ll share them on this blog as they develop and take shape. Thanks for sharing in this journey with me it really means a lot.

New Year’s celebrations were fantastic this year a lot of family time, music, good food, and prayers for a bright new year. I’m wishing health and blessing for all of you in the New Year. May all your goals be met and healthy changes be made. Cheers!
Melanie.


















SOTD:
Big Black Car by: Gregory Alan Isakov.

A Thought To Make You Smile:
A new chance to make things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment