Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well, hello there.

Well, hello there,
This is my first stab at blogging, I'm a little nervous, but here goes. I've always enjoyed reading blogs of others, getting tips and ideas, or just keeping up with the day to day lives of people I know. Since I've enjoyed following blogs so much, I've decided it is time to try my hand at it. The title of my blog is Peddlin' Ideas n' Wares. Today everyone is trying to sell something, I decided to join the band wagon, put my thoughts and ideas on display. The modern way of Peddlin' is to lose the pack sack and pick up a keyboard, hence the blog name. Seems most blogs are topic driven: fashion, travel, etc... So I'm going to try and gear mine around some things I enjoy. I'm very into fashion, travel, DIY projects, home decor, music, and family, they will comprise the majority of my posts. Although, I'm sure there will be posts were I will stray, such is the power of choice haha! My hopes are to be faithful to this blog and its readers by posting often. Writing a blog is a personal thing, so I'm opening myself up to the blogging world. Hope the journey is a smooth one :) Thanks for joining.
Melanie




SOTD (Song of the day):
Blue Jeans by: Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment