Sunday, July 15, 2012

Road Trippin'


Hello Hello,

Well, it’s been a few days since my last post. I’ve been busy entertaining guests and planning family road trips. Summer has been sailing along and I’m enjoying the ride. As I mentioned, in the last post, my friend Yvonne is visiting and we wanted to do a road trip while she was here. Last Wednesday we did just that. I have lived in Alberta for four years now and have yet to visit the neighbouring province of British Columbia, so where else to go for our road trip, but to BC. I can now claim that I have visited all of the provinces of our beautiful country. We started as a traveling party of four, my parents, Yvonne, and I. After our plans got out, we were joined by my youngest brother and my oldest brother and his son. They had some free time and wanted to tag along… the more the merrier. My sister-in-law had to work and sadly couldn’t make it. With seven people, two trucks, two coolers, a GPS, and some very laid back plans we headed off to BC. The trip was fun! Something we hadn’t done for years. Even though there was a little miscommunication, tweaked plans, and a spat here and there, it was great fun to be together again. Can’t wait till the next Pittman family road trip!!!!

Melanie
































"Just a mirror for the sun
Just a mirror for the sun
These Smiling eyes are
just a mirror for the sun"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
SOTD:
Country Roads by: John Denver
Thought To Make You smile:
Road trips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment