Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nice day for a white wedding!

Hello loves!
How are you enjoying summer thus far? The weather has been so wonderful in the Peace region. I love the endless days of nothing to do, and no commitments. Here is one of my favorite summer quotes: “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.  ~Sam Keen”. So true! I have to confess, I’m enjoying the lazy days. It’s hard to believe summer is half way done, time is flying by. One of my dear friends got married this past Saturday, and while it was a hot one, it was one of the loveliest weddings I have ever attended. The bride was glowing, her man was so happy, the church and reception hall were perfect. I enjoyed my day to the fullest and was happy to have been a part of her special day. Best wishes to the bride and groom, Kristina and Robin I’m wishing you a life time of joy and love!!!
Melanie
















P.S. I loved my fascinator!



SOTD:
Open by: Rhye

Thought To Make You Smile:
Cool breeze on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment