Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday Bliss!


Hello Darlings,
This past week has been fantastic! It was my birthday, Monday past, and I was spoiled and treated like a queen by my students, family, and friends. I love birthdays, always have. I think it’s very important to make a fuss of the people you love and let loved ones know how happy you are to have them in your life. I try to make the birthdays of family and friends a special one and make them feel appreciated. I’ll let the cat out of the bag, I don’t mind having a fuss made of me either :)  My family and friends did not disappoint again this year. They always make me feel like a million bucks! I had a number of birthday greetings from students and friends. Really, all it takes to brighten a day is a smile and a well wish or two, my day was very bright.  I got treated to cards, gifts, and Ice cream cake at work. After work I went to supper with the family. I was spoiled again with an awesome meal at my favourite resturant, some gifts that left me speechless (a daunting task in itself haha), and the company of some of the closest people in my life. After supper we all came back to my apartment where I was surprised with another ice cream cake and flowers! I had an amazing birthday! So blessed to have the people in my life that I do!

Melanie















SOTD:
What Are You Waiting For? by: Foreign Slippers 

A Thought To Make You Smile:
Finding new bands who make awesome music.

No comments:

Post a Comment