Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Red Hot!



Hello lovelies,

Well we are into the third week of school already. September is flying by as we speak. Time seems to go much quicker now then when I was a child, don’t think I like that. It makes me feel old, reminds me of times when I heard my grandparents speak of the same thing. I remember as a child thinking a year would take forever. Summers seemed like an eternity and the school year infinite. Now, after the third week back at school I feel that if I blink we will be breaking for Christmas vacation. One thing I do like about this time of year however is autumn. I like the crisp air, colors, harvest, fires, sing-alongs, sweaters, craft sales, boots, and cups of hot tea. I guess I had better enjoy every minute of life while I still have it.

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."  ~George Eliot

I love the fall trend of colored denim, got myself a couple of pairs for the fall/winter season. These are my “red hot” pair. The color is quite bold so I wore it with a black top, blazer, and shoes. The color of the denim is so bold it needed no competition from a flashy top. I paired the black top with some red and black accessories to tie the outfit together. I’m loving my new denims!
Melanie.











Outfit Deets:
Top: Penningtons
Blazer: Penningtons
Denims: Penningtons
Shoes: Penningtons 
Earring: Addition Elle
Necklace: Yard sale

SOTD:
The Water by: Feist

A Thought To Make You Smile:
Snuggling up under warm, heavy blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment