Sunday, September 30, 2012

Laffy Taffy Lazy Sort Of Day!




Hello,
Well it’s one of those days. I’m feeling mighty lazy and just ate the last of my banana flavored Laffy Taffy. I’m devastated, no joke. I’m sure I’ll recover … tomorrow. This past week has been pretty normal at work. I’m looking forward to the extended weekend coming up. I get Friday and Monday off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Temperatures in the Peace are dropping and I’m hauling out the sweaters to bundle up. Northern living is beautiful … in the summer. I’ve been reading a lot of blog post lately and lists of fall accomplishments seem to be the norm for blogging content. I am in no mood to do anything today, let alone, make a list of things that need to be done. So, I’ll do what I do best (ONE of the things) and make a list of things I want to purchase. Maybe not this fall, but maybe? Who knows? In any case I’ll have done something productive today or at least made a list of possibilities for Santa. So, here you go...


Mel’s Fall Lust List:


How lovely is this? Lady of the Sea Victorian Cameo found on etsy.com



I'm In love with his writings.Also, I love brooches. So, a Poe Brooch? winner!                  



Jessica London Suede Trim Sweater found on onestopplus.com. I really dig the elbow patches!


Found this on Pinterest and I fell in love! who could resist Dobby?


I found this little sweet on Pinterest as well! I love the functionality of it and I'm crushing on the animal print!!!


Who would say no to a cup of live tea with this infuser?
yep, Pinterest find! 


I have this weird obsession with umbrellas. And well, a umbrella shaped umbrella holder, the wit does not escape me. I must have it!


 Again Pinterest, I LOVE this!


Theses lovely little booties are found on evans.com. I adore them!


How pretty is this? I'm loving the print.If you're interested you can find it on evans.com.


SOTD:
Settle Down by:Kimbra

A Thought To Make You Smile:
You buy a bag of Laffy Taffy (generally assorted)and the manufacturer has made a colossal mistake (for him) and the entire bag is BANANA flavoured Laffy Taffy. Geez, I really should change this to: Thoughts That Make ME Smile. How selfish of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment