Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pittman Thanksgiving 2012.



Hello,
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving has been over for a week. As a result of the holiday we had a four-day workweek (woohooo!) it has gone by super fast. Report cards are coming up shortly and exams are being scheduled, which make for a busy time at work. I’ve also been busy with commitments during the weeknights. So, I’ve had little or no time to write a blog post. However, I had some downtime this weekend and finally got the chance to write. Thanksgiving was AWESOME. The whole weekend was very relaxing and family orientated. The whole fam jam spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday together. It was very special to have everyone under one roof. Even though we live in the same community life gets busy and we don’t always get to see each other as much as we would like. We talked, laughed a lot, danced, played games, cooked, ate a lot, and made some very special memories. My greatest earthly blessing is my family and for that I am eternally grateful. Hope your thanksgiving was wonderful and if you haven’t had yours yet (U.S. readers), I wish the same for you. Take care, have a great week!
Melanie.



Just hanging out with the fam jam!



Nana blowing bubbles for little Nate!


Taking time to read a book.


UMMMMM, Maybe you should turn around? 


Karla's lovely centrepiece.


My pumpkin cake! Super proud!


Crazy poppy!


More reading!


Even more crazy!!!


I'm thankful for my father!

Nathaniel's art work, going to be just like his aunt Melanie! very proud!



Ended Monday night with a little "friendly" competition. We fired up the old Wii and dusted off the American Idol game. It was a blast, we all had a few good laughs. Everyone got an E for effort, however I would have to say the star of the evening was Murdock Pittman! You rocked!


Karla getting ready to rock out!


The man of the hour, Murdock Pittman!


Mama feeling the beat!


Always a showman!!!


The Crooner!


Singing my heart out!


Even Nate was in on the action!

SOTD:
Crystal by: Stevie Nicks

A Thought To Make You Smile:
Getting flowers delivered to your door! 

1 comment: