Friday, October 26, 2012

The Mob Murders!


Hello hello,
Last weekend a few of us girls got together and participated in a murder mystery. It was a blast! I played a male character nicknamed “Lefty”, bodyguard to a mob boss. Got to don the moustache (pardon the pun). One of the gang members was murdered by a woman scorned. Just glad it wasn’t yours truly. Dodged that bullet (heehee, I’m on fire). I enjoyed the effort made by the hostess and the cast. The setting was decorated perfectly, made for an enjoyable evening. It was a lovely night of laughs, chatter, wine, and murder :) great lead up to Halloween. Working on my costume this weekend, I’ll be sure and post some photos when I'm done. Have a fun weekend!
Melanie.

Poor Charlie.
 Me and the Boss' old lady.
 The Driver and the hit-man.
 The Boss.
The crime scene.
 A few more gang members.
The killer and the bartender. Guess she messed up the drink order?

 I moustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later (heehee).

SOTD:
Tiny Glass Houses by: Amelia Curran.

Thought To Make You Smile:
Finding ten bucks in your coat pocket! 

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Poor Charlie!
    Love the bloggy. Am your newest follower from the blog hop! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do a murder mystery party, this looks pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soooo fun! and i totally want to steal that line "i moustache you a question but i'll shave it for later" that made me literally lol! haha!
    thanks for joining in the totally awesome blog hop! :)
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, super fun party! and what a creative idea! can i come next time? :P x

    ReplyDelete