Sunday, June 24, 2012

There's just something about polka dots!

Hello world,

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest post. I am lovin’ the summer weather, and the activities it brings. This past weekend has brought a number of summery activities, and it’s just the beginning, it’s going to be a great summer! Friday, I hit a few yard sales after work. On Saturday, My sister-in-law and I had our own little yard sale. It was fun, and we made some money while getting rid of things we no longer needed. I’d call it a good day! Saturday night, I went to my friend’s river lot, where we had a BBQ to celebrate her convocation. Very proud of her, a mother of two, working a full time job and still manages to finish with amazing grades. Cherise, here’s your shout out!!! Today, there was church in the morning and now I’m relaxing. I love relaxing on a summer evening!
This is fashion post number three. The whole outfit reminds me of my trip last summer. My friend Kristina and I spent last summer traveling around the UK and France. It was a dream vacation and we enjoyed every minute of it (almost every minute, there was a 10 hour bus ride from London to Paris). I purchased this dress specifically to wear while I was in Ireland. Yes it may be a little over kill! but I still love it. Green and Ireland, they just go hand in hand! To break up the solid green palette, I accessorised with a neutral colored scarf. I love the lace and polka dot detail in the scarf. The ring and bag were also bought during my trip, it all brings backs such great memories.

Melanie
P.S. I love polka dots!













Dress: purplemoon
Scarf: Deja Vu
Bag: Evans
Shoes: American Eagle


"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you wherever you go."
~Irish Blessing

P.P.S: Having to take your own photos ... SUCKS!

SOTD:
Hands on a grain of sand by:Amelia Curran


A Thought To Make You Smile:
The shoes you wanted are on sale, and you just came into some cash because of a successful yard sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment