Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pittman Family Picnic!


Hello hello,

Hope everyone is having a restful weekend. Mine's going great! I got the chance to hit up a couple of yard sales, and got some great things for a decent price. I’m planning to write a yard sale post for a later date, stay tuned! Today’s post is about a family picnic we had a few weekends ago. Picnicking is one of my family's favorite pass times. For as long as I can remember we have packed a blanket, and a lunch, and hit the road. We don’t get to do it as often these days, but I’m very thankful for the times when we do. Here are a few snaps from the first Pittman family picnic of 2012. Hoping for lots more!

 “We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.”

-Bill Vaughn


Pittman Family Picnic:
Got this plaid tin lunch box at a yard sale, it's 60 years old. The elderly gentlemen whom I bought it from, said he can remember his mother buying it when he was six years old. I bet it had a lot of good memories, and it will have many more!



Dad and Jon enjoying the picnic. Missing Shawn, he had to work :(




Baby Nate enjoying the day out!




Karla and mother having a chat!




Our local deli sells the best sub sandwiches!!!




The folks enjoying the day!









Nate is wrestling with poppy!








What a great day and a great blessing to be with my family!










Well, that's it for today, thanks for reading. Go pack a picnic basket, a Camera, and make some memories!
Melanie.



SOFT:
My Moon My Man by: Feist


A thought to make you smile:
Coconut frozen yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment